Sunday, October 31, 2010

Why Does My Body Produce Too Much Blood

Recipe for egg flan

As I was bored this afternoon and had the ingredients ready, the I have been craving to make my own egg custard. Is not the first time I do so I'll leave it safe to perfect.

here are the ingredients:

-5 medium eggs.
condensed milk -1 tin of about 370g.
-2 ½ cups of whole milk.

How to prepare:

Put the eggs in a container that allows us to beat them with an electric mixer (to make it faster.) We then add the whole can of condensed milk and immediately the 2 and a half cups of milk or can even use the can, now empty, to add content in milk 3 cans. Beat again to make it a homogeneous mixture and pour into a container that can withstand the oven temperature. In my case I bought a cheapie mold in the mall.

We take a larger container fill the pan halfway up the flan water to the "bath" and we put in the oven at 190 degrees for 1 hour without browning function as it could burn a little above. The last 5 minutes we can turn the top element and to give the golden touch in the upper layer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment