Friday, March 19, 2010

Vintage Harley Decals

Some of the best robots can not be true

The world of robotics is advancing by leaps and bounds. As shows get a few videos about robots that stand out for their toughness and design.

The BigDog by Boston Dynamics


repeating because they are good, again Boston Dynamics. This time with the prototype PETM



The A-Pod
impressive



And another video, I would not know if it is considered as robotic radio control but also very interesting. Eye to the GPS function.

The "hexacopter"


More info by clicking here. (English version but quadricopter click here )

And if you urge to build your own robots can try to free hardware platform Arduino. Information in English! here. I already ordered my plate.

Shops and links that you might be interested.

De here bought my Arduino board. On Ebay, click here. (I still did not come and comment)
shop: robotic easy superRobótica
Bricogeek here I have to buy a few things myself. Not yet tested it.

And well, I'll rise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment