Saturday, January 22, 2011

How Much Does Cataract Surgery Cost In Hyderabad

Scratch Course - Video Chapter 0

As promised here is the first video to Chapter 0 of the programming course for children. This video is aimed at the person who will teach and is only to show the possibilities of scratch in three simple examples. To learning to move through the programming environment.

I recommend you to download the Scratch and with the help of video you comencéis to manage with it because it is not good that the kids end up knowing more than you use, right?

You can download the program from the MIT Web dedicated to Scratch and as I told you that bajareis version is multi-language and only have to decide on the system you are going to work either Mac OS X, Windows or Ubuntu. I've seen pages where they say as running in other Linux using Wine. Look for Google if that's your case.

Although I include the video, it's best to go see it on YouTube by clicking this link view it is better to read large blocks of programming that we use.

The video lasts about 25 minutes. Quiet, videos for children will be shorter.

The operation that I have thought is to make a blog post for teachers / parents which explain the concepts then either yourself or using the video that you can enclose explain to children and play with them. End

saying that my daughter has already received the first lesson (I will publish next week) and I loved it. Is excited and has literally spent all morning doing programs with the few concepts that clearly include them in the first chapter.

In my Twitter account'll notice the output of the following chapters and videos so I recommend that you become followers. The account is @ tejedor1967.

Animo and see how they enjoy. I leave you with the video tutorial on Scratch, and I hope you forgive me "amaterismo."



0 comments:

Post a Comment