Thursday, February 17, 2011

Conching Machine Chocolate

Jennifer

The other day after an email I received and investigate wrote an article on this blog about Jennifer Garcia Quintana, a girl allegedly disappeared which turned out to be missing in several countries, we are a full-fledged hoax.

Until that day, my blog had received after one year and eight months in line a total of 29,330 visits. He went at that time by 100 visits per day. Was to publish the news and everything explode. The number of visits daily passage of those 100 to 7,000, 5,000, 3,000 and so on. Only by that news was not to be retweeted who shared on facebook and especially someone uploaded it to Tuenti. Overall, from February 1 to February 18 I received 39,819 visits, it is that in 18 days I received more than 10,000 visitors throughout the year and eight months earlier.

If today you search Jennifer Garcia Quintana Google for the first link is my article on the blog.

Awesome. And harmful. Input statistics kept my Google Analytics was still day to control the growth of the blog suddenly went crazy. But I did I usually post the photos on Photobucket I received notice that my account is blocked until March 4 to exceed 10 GB of traffic per month. "Reason? The entrances to the photo news download Jennifer Photobucket I put in to link it in the article.

all impressive. Everything is really scary. Photobucket I'm out for a while. Buuuuaaaah success is a mess. Currently

the storm continues. The hits are still day to day over 1,000. Hopefully soon the waters back to normal.

Anyway thanks 39,819 and rising.

0 comments:

Post a Comment