Thursday, February 24, 2011

How Long Does It Take For Temazepam To Kick In

Scratch Course - Chapter 5

Well, this week I passed the class for another commitment that I'll talk.

We will introduce the concept of variable. To help children understand this concept I chose to make an example in the video with envelopes. In the envelope write "name" or "age" or "address" and inside we get a page with the user's name or age or address. It is better that you see the video to understand as I explained and profundicéis on that line I think is fairly easy for children.

In the video, as always solve the exercise of the previous week and to propose another final year. It is possible that this exercise this week is a bit complicated so I recommend you do more sample programs before getting to variables the exercise of the week.

Well, directly I leave you with the video. As always, the questions here or on Twitter @ tejedor1967.

Scratch Course - Chapter 5 - Variables

0 comments:

Post a Comment