Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tally7.2 Data Not Working Tally 9

HTC release Desire, completely free

I found myself looking for a site with intentions to release by paying a HTC Desire terminal when suddenly I found this post in Go Back whose source is XDAdevelopers where claiming it could make the release of HTC Desire, hereinafter Desi using a Live CD based on Linux that takes up very little [ 11'4Mb only ].

There are two methods (in my case I use Windows 7) to burn a CD and release it as a Live-CD or, as I have, create a virtual machine using Virtual Box (do not forget to enable USB).

And voila, the second yes, I was released Desi from the clutches of Vodafone.

video Here is a very simple and quick process courtesy of Condromalasia :




Xda Developers
Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment