Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lots Of Phlegm In Throat And Blood

Treki23 (part 1)

last Thursday with all the presentation of the MacBook Pro toasty warm, Treki23 ( Unwired and Treki23 podcast) brought us Joagracia ( Droidcast ) iOski ( odc-design) and a server to chat about the tablets.

For a small glitch talk was divided into two parts. The first review the issues presented by Apple and we started talking about the tablets that are appearing, but with emphasis on current and potential of iPad2 iPad. In the second part will discuss the Android tablets and HP with WebOS.

blog I recommend that you find Treki23 for links and interesting information provided. Here I leave in any case the link to the podcast in MP3, although I strongly recommend that you subscribáis by iTunes or other media (more on his blog). Podcast 78 in MP3 format

definitely I have to get a USB microphone for voice leaves me no sardine can, hahaha

And finally to mention an Oscar draft (iOski) that I feel great, The Confederation of Podcasters

Well, tomorrow, Sunday, Part 2 will record and soon will have available in http://treki23.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment