Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Un Remove Facebook Post

After the presentation of iPad2

As expected some of the performance was somewhat disappointing. The much expected ...

The best summary was in a twitter @ Engadget: iPad 2 with steroids, some software and little else.

is prettier, essential buy blank. It's faster, Dual Core Cortex A5. Memory, probably only twice (512 MB). And the rest ... all alike. The screen is the same, connectivity is the same (no), the price the same, the operating system itself and the limitations thereof. Oh, and two cameras that still do not know its resolution.

Will a success? Sure. Why? Simple, there is no alternative. We have seen how green is Honeycomb in the Xoom. Green green green. Lean @ KevinCTofel and other skeptics of everything and can read the crash and how badly they are tailored applications. So if WebOS Honeycomb is green and not until after the summer, what will people buy? iPad2.

And the problem is not so much that they had a iPad and buy the iPad2 for the sake of the new. No. The problem is all the new people coming to the market for tablets and everything is finished and reasonably priced are the products of the apple, and I've said several times, no matter the shortcomings they have, the reality is that you can go to a store and buy it, which with other tablets seen in several symposia not.

And the hilarious part is that the iPad2 out at the same price as the iPad old and still remains the most competitive.

If you do not have a tablet and want one already, buy yourself the iPad2, is all one piece of hardware, has many applications and it works great. Has limitations, but the alternative does not exist.

In my case, I'll buy it because I hope to continue writing about technology, but while the hardware is met expectations, limitations remain. Is it solved with IOS5? I doubt it. But understand me, with something I have to entertain until the departure of HP TouchPad which is what interests me try. It is true that the Playbook is coming soon but every time I read more about it the more I realize that will disappoint me, so I entertain the iPad2 until you get something really new as the tablets based WebOS. And Honeycomb? Green, green, very green.

Edito: The presentation of iPad2 video is already on Apple's website. You can see it here .

0 comments:

Post a Comment