Monday, March 14, 2011

What Are The Property Rates In Kharghar

of meeting in a school

Returning from college yet another meeting with the teacher. In my curriculum a student my parents once came to school and think it was a case of child abuse who wanted to explain to all parents. Imagine.

Am I going to tell if a teacher the details of my work and the complexity of this? No, really. I say it's because they are not interested, and me if I'm interested in what they do with my son. Maybe, but most of them purchased from Dia% so it's possible that might be interested in what we do there, Right?

In one of the many meetings I told the Guardian that my goal with my daughter is in class does not make "noise" due to deficiencies in education that I give at home and expected the same in return. He pocker face. Or did not understand the metaphor or not know the meaning of reciprocity ... as a good son of the LOGSE.

The relationship between parents, teachers and students in the XXI century is summarized by the phrase: "ALL WE HAVE BECOME asshole."

Every time a father, forgiveness, or mother says the phrase "I am involved in the education of my son" Chuck Norris kicks flying a Buddhist monk. Insipidness fine.

By the way ... now in schools they have forgotten that in English, Castilian or at least the male is used as generic and as a result if you always tell the APA correct and tell you the AMPA. Manda cojones. Camilo José Cela twists in the grave every time someone says "parents of students members (and members?) Of the Association of Parents of Students ..." and by the way ... Why not AMPA? Association of Parents of Pupils and Students, eh?

insist ... WE ALL BECOME asshole. Care

little phrase I've heard today in the words of Professor ... forgiveness teacher: "We are experiencing a new method of motivation for the collaborative study between boys and girls. "

" Experimenting with children? Is not it banned in the Nuremberg trials? ... I am not of those who say that experiments with Pepsi-Cola. "Collaborative study? Is that what the hell is it? "We did not had and school failure in the curriculum that followed (EGB, BUP and COU) was lower than today. Were we smarter children?

Finally, today's meeting all parents with the teacher, teacher forgiveness, to 17.30, and Wednesday (last week) tutoring at 14.30 with the teacher to me over the notes. Are all parents (and / or mothers) do that? So will productivity in this country! Luckily my boss is also a father, if not already be on the payroll of the English company's most successful ... INEM.

Indeed, as a last example of that in this country we've become ALL Asshole I tell the birthday party which was attended my daughter the other day and what happened there.

The party was in a swimming pool. And let the girl they put a "legal document" in front for his signature. Do you think it was a sheet for consent to a "dangerous activity" such as being in a pool? Neeeeeeek ERROR. The document was to firmásemos consent to the little girl could take pictures at the party.

Truly I tell my children that ... WE ALL BECOME asshole.

PS: God that I have stayed at home! Do not go to a psychiatrist ... write a blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment