Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What Does A Paddle Attachment Look Like

After the presentation of iPad2

The writing is, they say, so this morning pacing the forums of God to see what I said about the iPad when he left I realized where I was harder on the criticism was on this blog .

I invite you to reread the article of January 27, 2010: iPad - The worst / best name for an iPod on steroids

In June of that year bought the iPad Wifi +3 G with 64 GB, the top of range. With what I've been 8 months with him, made me long, it seems longer.

How successful at this critical and I failed? What I hope the presentation of iPad2 this afternoon?

That's what I intend to discuss here.

I began saying last year that the iPad was an iPod on steroids. I kept thinking, but obviously at that time he was being pejorative, but then found it by ignoring the iPod Touch. Then I saw that just having a big screen was what made the difference. HD applications and left the iPod on steroids was a good friend at work and at leisure.

The name, I did not like, my favorite was iTablet, it still is, between IPAD and iPod there is little difference. Anyway, now the name is not important, is not it, the wave came and swept wave. Then I talked

design. On one side the aluminum back I was upset when touched. Still seems to me. And the back is curved so that no seat at the table, it still seems to me. Both the canopy with the original Apple case that makes supporting it on the table, with the return leg from slipping back and not have to touch the aluminum. He also criticized the frame. First big mistake. The framework of IPAD is sized to catch by hand. If narrower (or much closer) would touch the touch screen to hold it.

then spoke of the tremendous marketing that made Apple's iPad doing to come out on all the news. The result was obvious, thousands of iPad sold. So I agree with that I said, Apple is a well-oiled marketing machine.

then spoke of what looked like an iPod with a 9.8 inch screen. Had not used it yet and had not proven that this is his forte. He spoke of the browser in 9.8 inches. It is indeed amazing.

What I liked from the beginning? The concept but said that innovated nothing and insist on it. Spite of them iPad tablet did not invent the concept, nor revolutionized. Just came at a time more appropriate for the TabletPC, which came seven years before!, And UMPC which came two years earlier. That's the world of technology if you go early, bad, if you go later worse. It is true that we got by the ears iPad forceps. Advertising bag everywhere. Interestingly one of the things I liked, the GPS in the 3G version, I used a little. Or specifically I have used a little as far as GPS and geolocation of the posts.

What I did not like then? The iOS limited with respect to a complete operating system. True, but then with the abundance of applications many of these shortcomings are supplemented. That's what happened to me with my iPhone synchronization. I said I did not like that could only synchronized through iTunes and I keep thinking, but in recent months have "googlelizado" mimiPad and my iPhone and now share Notes, Calendar and Contacts for Gmail tag even with my iMac at home and I use iTunes now and then to backup. I do not use iTunes or to install or update applications. I also spoke USB and SD adapter. At the end I bought them and use them for what they are worth ... CConnect the camera. What a waste! And I commented that it seemed foolish not to remove camera for videoconferencing. I kept thinking and I've missed a lot.

The unknowns at the time were the A4 and multitasking processor. The processor has performed very well. The real lack of memory, which is what causes most of the iPad casques and closing applications. Multitasking simply nonexistent until IOS version 4, and then just pretty badly implemented mainly because developers.

The conclusions at the end I bought it and strangely I did not buy iWork programs. I make do with QuickOffice. on the ink (handwriting) I tried at first and then I surrendered to the evidence. NO is a tablet for use with stylus.

"The biggest mistake of the previous article? The phrase "No, enough fanboy loose so that surgery will go well" was demonstrated as wrong. They have sold millions of iPad anoint created trend.

Finally. What I expect from iPad2 to present this afternoon? Hardware level thing. Ok, front camera, more memory and more processor. But after using the original iPad at work every day to see what is lacking of iPad iOS. It is unknown if presented this afternoon iOS 5, but iOS level where it fails the iPad.

IOS urgent need to share files between applications of the iPad. If you have a file you're opening with three applications have to have three copies. On the other hand needs access to external storage, either SD or USB. That's the main thing. Other requests for iOS 5 would be a notification system that works and is accessible as Android applications without disturbing the ongoing and a redesign of the interface positions user to add widgets and not seem so far behind compared to WebOS and Honeycomb.

I leave the phrase in the mistaken hope that I do not think that this week Apple surprised me with iPad2. Treki23

0 comments:

Post a Comment